COMPETITIVE SPORT AND RECREATIONAL PARK
COMPETITIVE SPORT RECREATIONAL PARK
- Contributes to physical health and high-quality living relating to physical health improvements
- Build self-image and self-confidence
- Positive social behavior and social skills development;
- Cohesion: Sport as a social lubricant helps working together in the society as peace building block;
- Life skills: Acquisition of life skills
- Crime prevention
- Communal pride: An identity for group of people emphasizing “We” in wining and proudly “We” not “I”.
- Economic advantages: Sustainable jobs, higher incomes to individuals, corporate and countries, etc;
- Provision of social value and boosting productivity at individual and community levels
- Reduction in ill-health burden through regular exercise
- Boosting business investment and employment, sports goods sales and services rendered during festivals,
- Regular sports results in saving in health cost and reduction in illnesses,
- Increased continuity to higher schools through lower drop-out rate.
error: Content is protected !!