The diversification of Nigeria’s economic base will achieve the following:
- Boosting of local manufacturing of products to achieve local contents gains,
- Promoting sustainable development through massive investment in core sectors of education, health, technology, agriculture, skills-bridge, infrastructure, industry and commerce;
- Promoting the adoption, adaption, deployment amid adaption of modern services skills and technology concepts through reverse engineering,
- Boosting chances of ethical investment in non-interest collaborative funding,
- Boosting employment through private-sector driven projects, export-oriented manufacturing and industrial sectors,
- Promoting massive education including girl-child and physically challenged,
- Improving the living standards of an average, common and medium class Nigerians;
- Enhancing of personal and governments’ income; and
- Enhancing the national sport talent.
error: Content is protected !!