Proposed Arrangement of Funding /Capital Raising
The Hedgromimcs project will be funded through a capital raising forum due to the inability of Hedgromimcs plc to make funds available for the kick start of the project over the years. On the other hand, this option will provide potential investors valuable insight into the execution of the project and its profitability.
To kick start the project, a sector-specific feasibility study and related preliminary expenses will have to be carried out on the proposed 1,350 Hectare of land.
- Source of Funding
Hedgromimcs plc is seeking for funds and willing to accept donations from individual investors and institutional investors (local or foreign), Equity Investment from project promoters, Capital markets, National and Foreign commercial banks and financial institutions, international financial institutions.
- Means of Funding: Options include: Start-up Grant/Loan/Equity Fund
- Through Government Assistance: The government provides finance to companies in cash grants and other forms of direct assistance, as part of its policy of helping to develop the national economy, especially in high technology industries and in areas of high unemployment;
- Bank lending: Borrowings from banks are an important source of finance to companies. Bank lending is still mainly short term, although medium-term lending is quite common these days,
- Individual/ Institution donations: Planning fundraising events, such as jumble sales and gala dinners,
- Business expansion scheme funds,
- Through charity events,
- Crowd funding,
- Invitations through letters to top financial institutions (banks) and others; and
- Foreign Direct Investments/ Collaboration with partners.
For this process to be implemented successfully, Hedgromimcs plc shall appoint a transaction adviser to conduct the capital rising in the best international standard available for the success of the project.
Land Acquired: Land Allocation (1,350 Hectares)
|Sn||Zone||Size in Hectares||Percentage (%)|
|Daily needs park||Part of Manufacturing||NA|
|Centralized P-exh./ hotel/ malls/ facilities/ common infrastructures/ tourism||75.8||5.5|
|Financial Institutions, offices, utilities mall, fire stations, rail stations, market, commercial||113.2||8.4|
- Loan to Fund
Core Preliminary Expenses (Estimate: Call to Know) official on 28/3/2021
|Cost of Land excluding Certificate of Occupancy|
|Cost of Master plan Design|
|Detailed EIA Study|
|Detailed site and Topo survey|
|Academic Brief Preparation for poly-varsity/OBC/Flagship & Prelim|
|Feasibility Study for Water Dam|
|Power Plant Feasibility study (Independent)|
|Feasibility Study for Medical park/OBC|
|Feasibility Study for Manufacturing Park/OBC|
|Others/feasibility studies: Skills Complex, Sports, Agro, OBC|
|Staff, Mobility, BDP/info-M/working capital at Take-off, office rent|